- iLeap testing is April 25-29. Students must be at school on time (7:45) everyday!
- Students should bring several books (absolutely no magazines) to keep in your desk for the week.
- Students should have a good night's sleep and a healthy breakfast.
- Encourage your child to do their best and to read (and reread) carefully and to follow directions.
- Give extra hugs and kisses each morning.
- Children have to bring their backpacks to school each day.
- NOTE: Due to testing, parents must report to the office if they need their child/children. Do not go to your child's classroom.
April 25/29 - PARCC TESTING. Students MUST be at school everyday and on time....7:45 a.m.
Friday, May 6 - Sport's Day. Please sign the permission slip for your child to attend. The cost is $1.00
Monday, May 23, 2016 - OHS Honor's Program 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - Last day of school for the students.
**Please start sending in a LONG, self-addressed, TWO stamped, legal sized envelope for the end of the year report card and test results to be mailed to you.
When your child is absent, please send a Doctor's excuse when possible. Children cannot miss more than 10 days to be considered for promotion.
If you earn an "F" in either ELA or Math for the final six weeks, you will fail for the year.